Anerkjendt clothing is enjoying its debut in the fashion world, and to top it off is brand new to Mainline Menswear for the autumn winter season. Pronounced ‘an-er-kint’ the Danish brand has been founded and designed by the same inspired mind that brought Humor to the slightly different but ultimately fashionable masses three years ago. Focusing on the guy that has grown past the bright colour and slightly crazy designs of Humor the Anerkjendt brand is still colourful but offers a more mature outlook on fashion matching chinos with knitted blazers, parkas, crew neck cardigans and worker shirts in a variety of colours offsetting these against the basic ranges of crew and scoop neck t shirts, hooded jumpers and sweatshirts. The accessories for the brand also catch the eye with a range of bow ties and fabric belts completing the range for the season.
Unless you’re right on the edge of fashion, and consider yourself a real trend setter you may not have heard of the Anerkjendt brand or its founder Per Johansen. If this is the case don’t worry, to make sure you’re in the know so we’ve put a couple of facts and other bits and pieces together for a ‘cheat sheet’ about the brand, ensuring you look knowledgeable about the Anerkjendt brand among your fashionable friends.
- Anerkjendt is pronounced AN ER KINT despite the spelling.
- The brand originates from Denmark from the founder of Humor clothing.
- Only recently founded for autumn winter 2012 the brand already has industry recognition with 30 of the UK’s biggest retailers stocking the brand for its debut.
- Anerkjendt has been shortlisted for young fashion brand of 2012 by Drapers Magazine.
- Aimed at the slightly older Humor wearer Anerkjendt is a laidback brand that has been designed specifically for everyday life.
- The material focus is on everything natural such as thick knits, wood, leather and wool with even the colours taking on an ‘earthy’ palette.
- Anerkjendt focuses on chinos for legwear with a smart and casual range of clothing complementing the Scandinavian look.
You won’t go far wrong with these seven handy points that will leave you sounding like a real trend setter. Your next step? Get over to the Mainline Menswear website and view the Anerkjendt range. You’ll instantly be able to put together a grey wool mix suit with matching waistcoat, shirt and optional bow tie or even mix a pair of chinos with a t shirt, hooded jumper and blazer. You can just add a slightly unique style of parka coat to your outfit to keep you warm and dry this winter. The best thing about Anerkjendt is the ability to mix this up, while not blowing your entire budget on an outfit. Be a real on trend, fashionable guy and wear one of the newest, up and coming brands of 2012 and 2013.